[Back to Help Menu]
This is the list of the Coin Editions on the site.
- Click on the Coin for a larger view, or Click on the Edition Name to view the list.
How do I list my Coins?
- If the Coin Edition for your coin has already been created, click its link and you'll see the list of others who have that coin. Use the "Add A Coin" link to add yours.
- If the Coin Edition is not yet listed, you can Create your own Trader's List and list your assorted coins.
- Or, if the Coin Edition is not yet listed, you can Create and Manage a Coin Edition. Use the "Create Coin Edition" link.
Why would I create a Coin Edition?
- You will be the "Manager" of any Coin Edition you create and can revise or delete any coins listed in your Edition.
- A Coin Edition for a "coin-to-be" can be created to simplify and manage the pre-ordering and distribution of coins in production.
- You will be able to send Emails to all of the people who have coins listed (or coin pre-orders) in your Coin Edition.
How do I create a Coin Edition?
- If the Coin Edition isn't already on the site, click "Create Coin Edition" in the list of links, then select either "Create a Numbered Edition" or "Create a Non-Numbered Edition" on the following page.
- You'll upload two Images - the Front and the Back of the coin. The images will be automatically scaled to exactly 300 x 300 pixels, so size your images if you can, and save them in the JPG format. The site will create the smaller sizes of your images for other views.
- Feel free to upload (and update) "artist renderings" of coins not yet produced so others can see its progress.
- You can upload your coin image later, and a "placeholder" will appear in the list temporarily.